The Waterhaul Fitzroy model is made from 100% recycled fishing nets intercepted from the ocean, and paired with polarised lenses, offering complete sustainability and ultimate UVA/UVB 400 protection. The square frame suits both male and female medium to large faces.
Size: 52.5 – 20.5 – 131
Intercepted from oceans, Redesigned for adventure.
- Plastic-free recyclable packaging
- 30 day hassle-free returns
- 100% recycled fishing net frames with life guarantee
- Mineral glass UV400 polarised recyclable lenses
- Free sustainable cork folding hardcase included
Our Fitzroy model is made from 100% recycled fishing nets intercepted from the ocean, and paired with polarised mineral-glass lenses, offering complete recyclability and ultimate UVA/UVB 400 protection. The square frame suits both male and female medium to large faces.
Our Italian made Fitzroy frames contain 0% virgin plastics, 100% recycled fishing nets that were collected from European waters through end-of-life amnesty schemes and beach and dive based ghost net recoveries. The frames feature five barrel hinges for maximum durability. Our frames are covered by our ‘Recycle and Replace’ lifetime guarantee – damaged frames components can go back into the plastic recycling loop to create new pairs. Frames come in a dark grey matte, and being 100% recycled, each pair has unique, subtle flecked patterns which allude to their origin.
We pair our Fitzroy frames with two polarised lens material options;
– Mineral Glass Waterhaul x Barberini signature lenses – this lens material is the clearest lens-medium through which we can observe the world – no other lens material matches it’s optical clarity. Glass also offers superior stratch-resistance compared all other lens types – perfect for a lifestye that involves sand and saltwater. The lenses are Italian produced to the highest quality standards, offering full spectrum UV400 protection. Glass is a natural material that can be infinitely recycled in any glass-recycling collection.
– Bio-based Lightweight Sport Designed for high-intensity activity, our celluose-based plastic polarised lenses offer a performance balance option with 75% reduced lens weight and superior impact resistance. The lenses feature anti-reflection inner coatings and full UV400 protection.
All of our lenses are fully polarised, eliminating glare from reflective surfaces of water, snow and wet roads.
Our product and packaging supply chain is free from single-use plastic – we’ve audited the full length of our supply chain and you’ll receive your new pair in hassle and harm free recycled wood-pulp packaging.
Each pair includes a free magnetic fold-flat hard case made from sustainable cork.